Comment on page
The Currency Layer is comprised of seven core modules:
- 1.Token: An Ethereum or blockchain-based cryptographic token capable of transacting within the Infinite Economy.
- 2.Exchange Token: A Token that is priced through a bonding curve and backed by an underlying Reserve asset.
- 3.Dynamic Token: An Exchange Token with a Dynamic Reserve Ratio.
- 4.Infinity & The Infinite Economy: A Dynamic Token that powers Zero and the Infinite Economy, which represents all Tokens and associated transactions within Zero.
- 5.Credit: The atomic unit (AU) of hosting power allocated to Members and service providers within the Zero Grid.
- 6.Creditor: A mechanism that allocates hosting credits and debits in exchange for the operation of Nodes and Dynos.
- 7.Dyno Matcher: A mechanism to reliably match Members with Dynos for particular use-cases in the Zero Grid