The Trust Layer is comprised of eleven core modules:
- 1.ZNS: The Zero Name Service is the set of smart contracts that enable ownership and traversal of global routes across the Zero Stack.
- 2.zDAO: A Distributed Autonomous Organization management protocol and set of smart contracts.
- 3.zDAO Token: An exchangeable economic Token controlled by a DAO.
- 4.Omega Token: A non-exchangeable Token issued to indicate voting power within a DAO.
- 5.DAO Mind: The primary contract for managing permissions and actions within a DAO.
- 6.Choice: A Choice that directs a DAO to execute an action, such as the issuance of a DAOs Token or Omega.
- 7.Neuron: A used-defined module of autonomous code that can be added and managed by a DAO.
- 8.Voting Engine: A mechanism to determine how votes are counted and Choices are passed.
- 9.Task: A unit of work voted on and compensated by the DAO.
- 10.Reputation: A mechanism to determine an Individual’s global Reputation in Zero relative to skills, characteristics and behaviors across domains and DAOs.
- 11.Trinity: The constitutional framework and set of three DAOs responsible for governing Zero, as outlined in Appendix C and B.
- 12.InnerSource: The crypto-economic open-source license that governs the Zero source-code.